SrI: SrImathE SatakOpAya nama: SrImathE rAmAnujAya nama: SrImath varavaramunayE nama:
pEyAzhwAr avathAra sthalam
perumAL: kEsava perumAL, mAdhava perumaL
thAyAr: mayUravalli thAyAr
Region: thoNdai nAdu
perumAL posture: ninRa (Standing)
Timings: 6.30am – 12 noon, 4pm – 9pm
- Two temples – kEsava perumAL temple and mAdhava perumAL temple
- kEsava perumAL visits thiruvallikkENi srI vAnamAmamalai mutt for vanabhOjanam (relaxation at forest) uthsavam.
- pEyAzhwAr visits thiruvallikkENi pArthasArathy emperumAn for mangaLAsAsanam
- pArthasArathy perumAL enjoys puRappAdu with pEyAzhwAr in the mylApUr during his sojourn towards IkkAduthAngal.
- Many uthsavams are celebrated in a grand manner.
- The well from which AzhwAr appeared is maintained till date.
Near by City: Chennai
How to reach: Easy access by metro, bus, auto, taxi, etc – right in the middle of the chennai city.
- 13th – mAdhava perumAL brahmOthsavam day 3 – garuda sEvai – https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6148587195530945121 – Thanks to srI kanakarAj kumAr
- 17th – mAdhava perumAL brahmOthsavam day 7 – rathOthsavam – https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6149996534380227969 – Thanks to srI kanakarAj kumAr
- 9th – mAdhava perumaL kOyil – ANdAL uthsavam day 3 – mAdhava perumAL sayanam – https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6181531539688678785
- 15th – Adi avittam, paurNami – gajEndhra mOksham – https://www.facebook.com/koyil.org/posts/1087049354830811
- 8th – AvaNi thirumUlam – https://www.facebook.com/koyil.org/posts/1103100086559071
- 9th – EkAdhaSi – https://www.facebook.com/koyil.org/posts/1103838886485191
More to follow…